“Evangelism, the way ahead -
unlocking our potential”
What a conference
Speakers were Phil Potter
This year we introduced
"We are FPE!"
and regional prayer times.
Here is some of the feedback
What did you enjoy most about the Conference?
· Everything, but Kevin was the standout.
· Everything. The teaching was good. Bible Study fantastic – and the general relaxed atmosphere / laughter / banter and sharing of ideas and inspiration. Brilliant mixture – will definitely be back.
· Fellowship and teaching.
· Walking in the front door, knowing that I would be blessed and encouraged by everything that would happen.
· The fellowship and friends.
· Very relational: enjoyed renewing friendships. Enjoyed Kevin’s Bible studies.
· The mix of talks and discussion + the worship. The relaxed informality.
· Teaching, prayer, fellowship.
· Kevin Roberts.
· Fellowship. Meeting old and new.
· Meeting people. The Bible Readings.
· Friendship, fellowship, lightness, laughter, being able to be real, excellent input, especially Kevin’s sessions.
· Nothing in particular. The programme covered lots of interesting topics.
· The support, fellowship, the content of the talks! Thank you.
Why not join us next year to find out why people say these kind of things?