Conference 2014 was January 20th to 22nd
Confidence in the Gospel: Chasing the wind
was a fabulous conference
Our Speakers were:
Mick Ellor, a member of our Steering Team, is Vicar of Branston and Parish Development Adviser for Lichfield Diocese.
Alison Morgan of ReSource.
What did you enjoy most about the Conference?
- Alison’s talks; Australia video link.
- People; testimonies; relaxed atmosphere; practical content.
- The fellowship, support, motivation, resource ideas and prayer.
- Fellowship, Fun, Encouragement, Challenge.
- The input and friendly welcome and affirmation.
- Meeting up with new and old FPE members – including guests.
- Fellowship, laughter, people with a common purpose: the centrality of Jesus.
- The fellowship. Not being responsible for leading worship or speaking! Good time to receive.
- Being encouraged by other evangelists. Even the banter was good!
- The opportunity to meet some wonderful people, and hear some inspiring lectures.
- Mighty Mick Ellor.
- The friendly, encouraging, uncliquey atmosphere. The down to earth, thought provoking
- Bible study and ‘banter’.
- Relevance of Conference topic, and teaching.
- Christians who laugh.
- All of it!
- The welcome, fellowship, care and the presence of Jesus!
- Just time to relax and be able to share with other evangelists – knowing that we can
- strengthen each other. I feel I shall return home with new zeal!
- The praying and the atmosphere.
- The F of FPE. Fellowship – a common bond because all are intentional and practical about
- bringing the gospel to a lost world.
- Meeting with everyone. Alison’s talks.
- Bible teaching, Session 3, fellowship, praying with others. Excellent Supermarket Place – knowing who and what to pray for. Food excellent as usual. Overall, the atmosphere was special and I look forward to next year. Holy Communion together and teaching was wonderful.
- Fellowship and teaching.
- Warm, friendly, just right mix of theology, storytelling and prayer.
- Just blessed by all of it.
- The fellowship.
- Relaxed atmosphere, meeting others and being in ‘safe space’. However a bit of challenge is good for reflection and growth.
- The Banter! Alison’s talks. Chill time with friends. Angela’s songs.
- The fellowship of like-minded people.
Conference 2015 is:19th to 21st January.
"After God's own heart" with Bible Readings by Chris Turner - and watch this space!
Look forward to seeing you then.